Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 10 G 16 MPH
- Barometer29.72 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
BRYANT FIELD MONO COUNTY (KO57)
Lat: 38.26241 Lon: -119.22570 Elev: 6467ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 18. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow. Temperature rising to near 24 by noon, then falling to around 9 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Wind chill values as low as -25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -25. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -18. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE