Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
BRYANT FIELD MONO COUNTY (KO57)
Lat: 38.26241°N Lon: 119.2257°W Elev: 6467ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE