Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.6600 Lon: -111.5149 Elev: 6855ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 26 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE