Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 25 to 29 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 8 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 7 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE