Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961 Lon: -122.36558 Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE