Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03°N Lon: 124.24083°W Elev: 79ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE