Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE