Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint70°F (21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winchester Regional (KOKV)
Lat: 39.15 Lon: -78.15 Elev: 728ft.
5 Miles ESE Bentonville VA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE