Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.24°N Lon: 98.91°W Elev: 1696ft.
6 Miles SSE Fredericksburg TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 41. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gillespie County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE