Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38 Lon: -71.03 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 36. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE