Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Page Field (KFMY)
Lat: 26.58°N Lon: 81.87°W Elev: 15ft.
Cape Coral FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South southeast wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Lee, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE