Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08°N Lon: 73.72°W Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 44. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 9pm, then rain and snow showers likely between 9pm and midnight, then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Westchester, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE