Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.57 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Fitch Beach Airport (KFPK)
Lat: 42.57°N Lon: 84.81°W Elev: 889ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eaton County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE