Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1010.8 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16 Lon: -104.82 Elev: 6158ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE