Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chattanooga, Lovell Field (KCHA)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 85.2°W Elev: 689ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Walker County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE