Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedE 12 G 23 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -111.78333 Elev: 4826ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 14. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE