Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 18 G 30 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light west southwest wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE