Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.46 in (1031.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jim Hamilton-L.B.Owens Airport (KCUB)
Lat: 33.99 Lon: -81 Elev: 212ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richland County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE