Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.59 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbus / Bakalar (KBAK)
Lat: 39.26 Lon: -85.88 Elev: 656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as zero. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 30. East northeast wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartholomew County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE