Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.46 in (1031.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77 Lon: -97.5 Elev: 44ft.
Corpus Christi TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE