Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.4 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77°N Lon: 97.5°W Elev: 44ft.
Corpus Christi TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 56. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Windy, with a north wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South southeast wind around 9 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE