Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Danville Regional Airport (KDAN)
Lat: 36.58 Lon: -79.33 Elev: 577ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then isolated showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pittsylvania, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE