Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE