Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE