Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.5 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Defiance Memorial Airport (KDFI)
Lat: 41.34°N Lon: 84.43°W Elev: 719ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain before 3am, then snow, possibly mixed with sleet. Low around 29. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow with areas of blowing snow before 5pm, then a chance of snow after 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Patchy blowing snow and a chance of snow showers before 8pm, then a chance for flurries before ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Defiance County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE