Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
El Cajon-Redwood Ave (CQ084)
Lat: 32.79111 Lon: -116.94222 Elev: 433ft.
El Cajon CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers. High near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE