Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.05°N Lon: 91.98°W Elev: 801ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE