Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity59% Wind SpeedNW 9 G 18 mph Barometer30.21 in (1023.0 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 540ft.
Florence AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.