Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 540ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lauderdale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE