Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE