Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 29 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE