Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDK)
Lat: 39.42 Lon: -77.37 Elev: 308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely after 3am. Areas of dense fog before 1am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE