Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 14 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDK)
Lat: 39.42°N Lon: 77.37°W Elev: 308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE