Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Covington / Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky (KCVG)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 84.67°W Elev: 886ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 3am. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain between 10am and 2pm, then a slight chance of snow after 2pm. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ripley County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE