Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08°N Lon: 73.72°W Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 50. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 21. Blustery, with a south wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE