Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1005.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08°N Lon: 73.72°W Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 45. East wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 20. North wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE