Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit City Airport (KDET)
Lat: 42.4°N Lon: 83.02°W Elev: 625ft.
Grosse Pointe MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 36 by 5am. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 28. North northeast wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Blustery.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE