Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Barometer30.32 in (1027.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -83.33 Elev: 636ft.
Early This Morning Mostly clear. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. East winds 5 to 15 mph. Today Mostly sunny. Highs 66 to 70. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows 47 to 51. South winds 5 to 15 mph... Becoming light and variable. Monday Mostly sunny until 3 pm...then partly cloudy with a chance of light showers. Highs 72 to 76. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Light showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms until around midnight...then light showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Lows 51 to 55. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Breezy. Partly cloudy. Highs 57 to 61. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 36 to 40. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 51 to 55. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows 36 to 40. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs 54 to 58. Thursday Night A chance of showers until around midnight...then showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Lows 44 to 48. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Breezy. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 61 to 65. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 43 to 47. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs 52 to 56.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE