Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (KGPT)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 89.07°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 69. Light southeast wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harrison County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE