Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037°N Lon: 110.704038°W Elev: 4444ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Light south wind becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 15 to 18 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE