Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedSW 8 mph Barometer29.90 in Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Staunton / Shenandoah (KSHD)
Lat: 38.27°N Lon: 78.9°W Elev: 1201ft.
Harrisonburg VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 9 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.