Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Staunton / Shenandoah (KSHD)
Lat: 38.28°N Lon: 78.85°W Elev: 1201ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rockingham, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE