Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (KIDA)
Lat: 43.52083°N Lon: 112.06611°W Elev: 4741ft.
Idaho Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 34. South southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE