Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.25297 Lon: -119.97103 Elev: 6474ft.
Incline Village NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE