Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
Iowa City IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE