Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Junction, Kimble County Airport (KJCT)
Lat: 30.5°N Lon: 99.77°W Elev: 1710ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kimble County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE