Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet) (KCCU)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 106.15°W Elev: 12074ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 31. West northwest wind around 11 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE