Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1007.7 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kingsville, Naval Air Station (KNQI)
Lat: 27.5°N Lon: 97.82°W Elev: 56ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 55. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind 9 to 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kleberg County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE