Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1014.8 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kingsville, Naval Air Station (KNQI)
Lat: 27.5 Lon: -97.82 Elev: 56ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kleberg County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE