Heavy rain possible along the Central Gulf Coast by Friday Night
A winter storm will move out of the Rocky Mountain states and Great Plains Friday. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories will remain in effect. As it moves east, this system will pick up Gulf moisture and bring heavy rain and thunderstorms to the central Gulf Coast late Friday. These will persist into Saturday, when some thunderstorms could contain strong and damaging wind gusts.
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
27°C Humidity60% Wind SpeedS 21 G 31 mph Barometer29.85 in (1010.5 mb) Dewpoint65°F (18°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index82°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Kingsville, Naval Air Station (KNQI)
Lat: 27.5°N Lon: 97.81°W Elev: 49ft.
Kingsville TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65. Southeast wind 8 to 14 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 7am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41. New Year's Day A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54.