Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 18 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWC)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 95.22°W Elev: 833ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Douglas County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE