Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lynchburg Regional Airport (KLYH)
Lat: 37.34°N Lon: 79.2°W Elev: 940ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Campbell, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE