Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117°N Lon: 118.97617°W Elev: 7976ft.
Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered snow showers before 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE