Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE