Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Aitkin NDB Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KAIT)
Lat: 46.55 Lon: -93.69 Elev: 1204ft.
Mc Gregor MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 8. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around -2. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Occasional flurries. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 0. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Occasional flurries after noon. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 3. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional flurries before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 0.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Aitkin, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE