Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity73% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.11 in Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Aitkin NDB Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KAIT)
Lat: 46.55°N Lon: 93.69°W Elev: 1204ft.
Mc Gregor MN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. Temperature falling to around 12 by 5pm. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -5. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 10. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Thursday Night Snow showers, mainly after midnight. Low around 5. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A chance of snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday A slight chance of snow showers and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Monday Sunny, with a high near 12. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.