Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.93750 Lon: -122.53504 Elev: 75ft.
Mill Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Light northeast wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE