Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winkler County Airport (KINK)
Lat: 31.79 Lon: -103.2 Elev: 2807ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ward County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE