Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Petersburg, Grant County Airport (KW99)
Lat: 38.98 Lon: -79.13 Elev: 961ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 34. Light and variable wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hardy County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE