Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.24 Lon: -98.91 Elev: 1696ft.
8 Miles WSW Fredericksburg TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gillespie County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE