Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Yankton Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting Sys (KYKN)
Lat: 42.92 Lon: -97.38 Elev: 1339ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE