Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.78 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Yankton Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting Sys (KYKN)
Lat: 42.92°N Lon: 97.38°W Elev: 1339ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow. High near 40. North northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE