Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033°N Lon: 122.23483°W Elev: 960ft.
3 Miles SSE Emeryville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE