Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 12 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.006111°N Lon: 109.356944°W Elev: 5400ft.
12 Miles NW Rodeo NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chiricahua Mountains including Chiricahua National Monument, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE