Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
Park City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 25. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 38. West northwest wind 11 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountain Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE