Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 13 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
Park City UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 26. North northwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountain Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE